пятница, 5 июня 2009 г.

very complicated person need to be alone with her mind and training english for awful exam in her university.
behind my window is raining...no sun norainbow...and sad sad sad mood...so hard to express self thoughts in self language...but i hope that whenever i will do it.belief...it is so important...know that you want...and will go towards to...so many points in my article. But it halps me to think..sound ofrom push this button and my head has giddines.such glorios word was found by me today while i watched movie about "meeting with parents".Gey Fucker is main character.
MMM..it will be interesting to know what is URL?
yes my knowledge are bad not only in english language) exactly "("...
i hope...
i think...
may be i live...
i write fool...
yes...
pump is good music style

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий