понедельник, 8 июня 2009 г.

at last i ve seen that i can give Calling to my messages))))

ooo i miss about screen.and often i think about this place and about microsoft words.But more think more postpone writting.and i put resolve and write ..soon i will be do all perfectly wiss MWord.
Congratulate myself.
i have first constant reader.Thank you for your support and comment.
you don't imagine how help me. it means that not all lose) so say in russia.
i attend your blog and all last night read..it is so wonderful and touchingly..poetry...
in one time i stopped to believe in fairy-tail...(it was rarely,by the way)but inside i save this feeling.
again i understand that all day i gather words for gratitude to you..but usually same events...i can't find and apply intended words...procrastination..
one note:i promise in the future use programe microsoft word_)
for you,insiders)
weekend was off.one more alchohol night .one more disappointment...
plus one kilogram..some issues..what else?what was good?
thereupon sun hidden again.
i continue to watch "nip tuck".half of first part i ve already seen.i think and understand...i write so fool things,but i live this things .and absorbing logic: i have fool life.need to change..may be it is only influence of four wall inmy rooms .because after sitting at home i regulare want to rturn if i came way anywhere.
aaaaaa i want a sun.it consist me energy and positive.i lost skills about improving mood without external intervention. how regrettably.
i fall down. i can't fly anymore. i regret myself.it is awful.
i tired.
no i don't miss about special persons,who hurt me once..but they took something important part of me apart bad thing.all bad things remain inside.i want to sit in my car(i dream) and drive drive drive and feel freedom from all.
o my god there are MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE in my column. and sing is called "this ishow i disappear"....unreal emotion.i remember how i cryed in the balcon.i run away from school.i exploded shits of list..letter to you..my poet to you. i loved you so sinserety .i was ready to give you all that i had...i had come away once...but you could forgot me..betrayme...i hate you..no i can't write so..but i feel only cool due to you. you killed my childhood.and now i can only read fairy - tailes on english language..but not believe in it.
may be in the future ...elaborate system consist of non-system...
ha ha ha
foolishness..it was my favourite word.i learned it long time)
brief roundup)
be happy!

2 комментария:

  1. Hello, my new friend!
    Don't worry, you don't have to thank me.
    I have fun reading your posts.
    And one day I remember when I started learning English. It was so difficult. But the best thing is to practice and you're in the right direction.

    You shouldn't stop believing in fairy-tales. Well, maybe you should, but you shouldn't stop being romantic.
    And that story is not finished yet. It was just the beggining, actually. The second part is coming soon. (:

    If the weather there is so bad, you should come to London. Summer is lovely here.
    Yesterday it was 09:30pm and I could still see some traces of the sun on the horizon. Unfortunately I'm working too much to enjoy it properly.

    What exactly do you want to change in your life?
    It's better for you to think ab out that now.
    Because let's face it. If they are inside you, it doesn't matter how far away you go in your car, you won't be able to escape from theses thoughts.
    Believe me. I would know. I came to the other side of the ocean and I couldn't forget about what I left behind. Why? Because it's too deep inside me.
    And don't worry. Even if this person hurt you really badly, don't hold anything against them. It's a waste of time. Remember that if he couldn't return your love, he just wasn't the person you were supposed to be with. Life is that simple. You're hurt now, but focus on the future that you'll get over it. Don't focus on that person.

    I hope you don't mind being corrected by a brazilian person, but here are some things I thought you should know:
    - Fairy-TALES. (tail is the thing cats have at their asses. ahaha)
    - 'Not all is lost.' (that's the equivalent in English to the russian expression you mentioned.)
    - 'Sincerely' - The Noun is 'sincerity' but the Adverb is 'sincerely'.

    I hope you are well.
    And try to have fun besides the weather.
    If I would only go out when the weather is nice, I would stay at home 70% of the year. Afterall, I am in London! (:

    catch you later.

    ОтветитьУдалить